Many people are on the lookout for the top Minecraft server hosting companies, but there are a plethora of them to choose from. If you want to get the most out of any product or service, you should look for the finest hosting provider. The worst-case scenario is that you’ll have a slow server and unhappy gamers due to lag if you don’t find the best-performing host.
To operate a specific instance of Minecraft, a Minecraft Server must be set up on a computer. It’s common for players to run multiple servers in order to play various maps. This is because there are so many maps to select from (ten official and several fan-made).
In this article, we will explain to you that if you want to cancel your ARK hosting subscription at any time, what are the steps that you need to take and what you can do further to enjoy the game. So read this amazing piece of writing for interesting information.
Process to Cancel Apex Hosting Server
You have to follow these steps to get your Apex Hosting server subscription canceled:
1. Access the billing section by logging in to the panel using the user credentials
2. In the top menu, select Services.
3. On the server where you want to make a change, click Active.
4. To request cancellation, click the Request Cancellation button.
5. Indicate the reason for service cancellation.
6. To cancel the request, click on the Request Cancellation button.
7. You’ll receive a confirmation page and an email after submitting the form.
Sometimes players just want to reset their Apex Hosting server. Let us know how you can do that:
- You can force a stop on your server by pressing the red “Stop” button.
- FTP can be used to gain access to your server’s files.
- The world file(s) should be deleted
- Now you can restart that server.
Types of Minecraft Servers
Before jumping on to how to cancel the Apex hosting server subscription, it is important to know about the type of server you can choose from to enjoy the game and have an amazing lag-free experience.
A personal server is completely free if you already own the necessary hardware. Dedicated servers aren’t that tough to set up and manage if you have the right equipment on hand. If you want others to enjoy a smooth experience, you must have a robust Internet connection.
Using a rented server eliminates the need to build up your own Minecraft server from scratch. You only need to pick a web host, decide on which maps you want a server for, and pay for the number of people you want.
Things You Should Check Before Renting a Minecraft Hosting Server
If you wish to rent a server, here are some things to keep in mind:
1. If you want to host more than 10 players, the cost of a Minecraft server might soon rise dramatically. For example, simply the slots and servers alone can cost $600-700 per year to run two servers with a combined capacity of 60 players.
2. You’ll want a host that boasts a high up-time percent. Paying for a service that frequently fails is pointless.
3. You want a server location that’s right for you and your players, not just for everyone else. If at all possible, select a server that is within a commuting distance of where you intend to play.
4.More bandwidth is always better.
5.To keep your game secure from DDOS attacks, find a firm that provides servers that give this security.
Do some research on several server providers before settling on one for your Minecraft server. If you pay annually instead of monthly, many of them give you a discount. Now let us jump to know the reasons which can lead you to cancel your Apex Hosting Subscription.
Reasons behind Cancelling Apex Hosting Subscription
There are many reasons which can lead the players to cancel their Apex Hosting Subscription they are running on. We have listed a few of the common reasons which can be a probable cause to cancel the subscription:
Not getting the Proper Experience
While playing the game, players mostly look out for a lag-free experience without any interruptions and block out. If the hosting provider fails to do so, then this can be a probable reason to cancel the hosting subscription.
Better Plan with Different Provider
There are lot many hosting service providers in the game, and each one has their own plans and features. If the gamer finds a better option than the one he owes now, then they must probably cancel the subscription of the Apex hosting.
Want to Upgrade to Superior Plan
Gamers also cancel the Apex Hosting when they want to upgrade the plan to the superior plan as they want more space and features to host the game.
Want to Have their Own Hosting server
Many players also want to host their personal Apex hosting server as it is more cost-effective and also gives full control over the server. Therefore this can be a very influential reason to cancel the rented Apex Hosting server.
So these are the common reasons which can lead to cancellation of the Apex Hosting server subscription. Now let us take a look at the step-by-step process to cancel the Apex hosting server subscription.
Is Apex Hosting Safe to Use?
Apex Hosting has a straightforward UI yet is visually appealing, and it has enough of storage space. It’s safe to utilize Apex because it has a dynamic database for hosting your Minecraft server. So if you have rented the hosting servers of Apex hosting, then you will never feel the need to cancel the subscriptions because of the benefits you can gain out of them.
Apex Hosting is one of the leading Minecraft hosting service providers. Still, for any reason, if you feel you want to cancel the play you are owing, then you now must have been well versed with the process. So get your servers ready and enjoy the game.